Fall 2015-16 Classroom Survey
* This will be my 23rd year teaching in the Falls.
* Masters of Education- Concordia College- 2004.
* Bachelor of Arts- Physical Education- Carthage College- 1993.
* Bachelor of Science- Business Administration- Carroll College- 1998.
* State of Wisconsin Teaching License, grade k-12, physical education, adaptive physical education and health education.
* Water safety Instructor.
* Standard first aid, cpr, aed.
* Presented with the 2002 Menomonee Falls School District Child Advocacy Award.
* Inducted into the Menomonee Falls Athletic Hall of Fame, 2004.
* Inducted into the Carroll College Hall of Fame, 1998.
Co- Curricular Activities
* Presently coaching varsity baseball and freshmen football at Falls high.
* Presently coaching Jr Indians baseball and football.
Availability- please contact me before 7:45 a.m. or after 3:15 p.m. by phone or e-mail anytime.